Public Skate Information
Public Skate Schedule (Sept. 5, 2017 - June 17, 2018)
Monday: 10-11:30 a.m. & 4-5:15 p.m.
Tuesday: 10-11:30 a.m. & 7:30-9 p.m.*
Wednesday: 10-11:30 a.m.
Thursday: 10-11:30 a.m.
Friday: 10-11:30 a.m. & 7:30-9:30 p.m.
Saturday: 1-2:30 p.m. & 7-9 p.m.*
Sunday: 1-2:30 p.m.
*Studio Rink: Special events may make it necessary to cancel or move Public Skating to the Studio Rink. All Saturday night public skate times are in the Studio Rink.
|All Sessions (excluding Friday Night Skate)||$8||$9|
|Friday Night Skate||$9||$9|
|Children 5 years and under (excluding Friday Night Skate)||$4|
|Skate Rental||$4.50 (Public skate)||$3.75 (Lessons)|
|2 Person Family||$134||$188|
|3 Person Family||$151||$217|
|4 Person Family||$168||$246|
|In-Home Childcare Provider||$110||N/A|
Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase. A family is defined as up to two adults and dependent children through the age of 23 who reside at the same address.
Centennial Membership Guidelines
- A renewable photo ID card is used for memberships. It can be used only by the person to whom it was issued and is not transferable.
- All family members age 2 and older by January 2018, must have their own photo ID pass or pay a daily fee to skate.
- In-Home Child Care Provider passes are not renewable. Child care providers must apply in person with a letter from their employer to prove employment before they can purchase a pass. Note: In-Home Child Care Providers may not be counted as a family member on a family pass.
- Application forms for Centennial Ice Rinks membership passes are available online and at any Park District facility.
To Apply for a NEW photo ID pass:
- You may come in person to any Park District facility during regular business hours to apply for your photo ID card and have your picture taken.
- Identification establishing your residency will be requested.
- Please do not throw away your photo ID card. The cards are renewable and usable district-wide.
Proof of Residency Requirements
When applying for season passes, club memberships, or registering for a class you will be asked for identification and proof of residency by showing either a current drivers license or State of Illinois ID. If you do not have one of these documents you will need to show another photo ID along with one of the following items displaying a Wilmette address:
- Voter's registration card
- Utility bill with owner's name
- Current automobile registration with owner's name
- Copy of a real estate contract stating a closing date