Time: 9:00 AM
Location: Gillson Beach
In an effort to maintain the health and safety of our community and staff, we have adjusted the rules and procedures of Gillson Beach during the pandemic. Please read below to familiarize yourself with these new regulations.
FOR THE ENTIRE 2020 BEACH SEASON:
- Beach Hours: Daily, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Access to the beach and parking lot will be limited to beach season pass and season parking decal holders only
- Season Passes and Parking Decals must be purchased online
- Season passes and parking decals require a 48-hour processing period before activation – please plan accordingly
- Beach season pass ID cards and season parking decals will be available for pick up at the Beach House, and can be picked up 48 hours after purchasing during business hours, beginning Friday, May 22 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- No transactions will be processed at the beach
- Concessions and water fountains will be closed – please bring a water bottle
- There will be a single-use restroom open to the public
- No food is allowed on the beach
- We are not offering guest books for the 2020 Season
- We are not offering rentals at the sailing beach for the 2020 Season
- Beach/Pool Combo Passes purchased on or before May 20 will be honored throughout the 2020 Season
- Beach/Pool Combo Pass sales are no longer available
TEMPORARY MEASURES CURRENTLY IN PLACE:
- Water is closed at this time. Swim at your own risk will start June 2 at 9 a.m. Patrons will be expected to stay within the designated swim area. Please use caution and adhere to any warning signs.
- Attendees are expected to practice social distancing and safety measures at all times
- Limit same-household congregations to groups of 10 or less
- Until June 1, shelter access is first come first served. No grills are available and no reservations will be taken.
- Staff will be closely monitoring parking, beach access and the adherence of social distancing guidelines.
Anyone purchasing their Beach Season Pass:
- You will need pictures taken at the Beach House located at Gillson Swimming Beach.
- Your passes can be picked up at the Beach House after 48 hours from the time of purchase, during business hours from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- When purchasing your Beach Pass and creating your account, please note that a birthday is required for the primary account holder, and you must add all dependents in order for all family members to receive a pass.
Beach Parking Permits can also be picked up at the Beach House located at Gillson Swimming Beach.
If you need assistance or have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Follow the links below to purchase your 2020 Beach Season Passes and Beach Parking Permits!
CLICK HERE for 2020 Beach Season Passes
CLICK HERE for 2020 Beach Parking Permits