Tier 2, COVID-19
In compliance with state of Illinois Tier 2 Resurgence Mitigations, Center Fitness Club is adjusting fitness center, personal training, and group fitness offerings.
Reservations Required - Prior to arriving, Center Fitness Club members will be required to make a reservation for a "90-minute time block." No walk-ins permitted. Reservations can only be made 24 hours in advance.
- Reserve Your Time: To make a Center Fitness Club time block reservation please use our online system
Masks Required - Members will be required to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth at all times, including while exercising.
30-Day Membership - We offer a monthly membership for $81 per month. This option allows for more flexibility, whether you are interested in a short-term membership to our facility or have family home for the holidays. Stop by our Front Desk to sign up today!
Classes & Training:
Current Rules & Procedure at the Center Fitness Club:
- Prior to arriving, Center Fitness Club members will be required to make a reservation for a "90-minute time block," no walk-ins permitted.
- There is a maximum 25% of occupancy, 25 users, allowed for each "90-minute time block."
- Special Higher Risk Population time blocks available between Monday-Friday, 2:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 1:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m. The Special High Risk Population is welcome to make a reservation during any other time block to use the fitness center with other CFC members.
- Every hour, staff will sanitize all high-touch surfaces. CFC members should sanitize equipment before and after use.
- Fitness equipment has been rearranged to allow for easier social distancing.
- Showers will be closed, limited lockers will be available, please come dressed and ready for your workout.
- Members will be required to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth at all times, including while exercising.
- Members should arrive no earlier than 15-minutes before reserved time block.
- No Towel service at this time - please bring your own towel.
- Drinking fountains for filling water bottles only - please bring your own water bottle.
- Upon check-in members will be asked if they are currently exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. If a member does have symptoms, they should wait to enter premises until each of the following apply:
- They have had no fever for at least 72 hours
- Other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their symptoms first appeared
- After afebrile and feeling well (without fever-reducing medication) for at least 72 hours
Fitness Hours & Staff
Liz Worthey, Fitness Manager
Tel: 847-256-9785 | Email: email@example.com
Monday-Friday: 6 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
The Center Fitness Club has a fresh, contemporary environment that's sure to breathe new life into your spirit and commitment to fitness. We've got four specialty fitness studios and state-of-the-art equipment, but we're every bit the practical, convenient and neighborly fitness club you've loved for over 20 years.
Located in the Community Recreation Center, we offer dedicated service, individualized attention and state-of-the-art equipment. Our professional, certified staff create safe, effective, individualized programs and a positive experience for all fitness levels. We strive to be the best part of your day--every day!