Adult Group Fitness with Mallinckrodt
Starting in February, we will be hosting two new Stretch & Meditation classes! View the details below.
- Virtual Gentle Stretch Class - 331647 & 431647, Wednesday, 10:45-11:30 A.M. Not able to get up or go out to exercise this winter? Join our NEW seated gentle stretching class and feel more limber and flexible. All you need is a chair and a strap, band or belt. This gentle, seated class is intended for those unable to perform floor exercises. Class lead virtually by Nancy Kwo.
- Virtual Guided Meditation Class - 331648 & 431648, Thursday, 4-5 P.M. Practice calming of mind and body, while letting go of negative thoughts and tension. Our instructor will help facilitate the practice of meditation by guiding your focus during class. Benefits of meditation may include reduced stress and anxiety, improved sleep and attention span. Meditation lead virtually by Nancy Kwo.
We are also offering our traditional Grout Fitness classes virtually this winter - you may register at any time during the session. See below for our offerings.
- Strength Training (virtual-only) on Mondays & Thursdays
- Pilates (virtual-only) on Wednesdays
- Tai Chi Zoom (virtual-only) on Mondays & Thursdays
At this time, classes are offered via ZOOM ONLY, we are not running in-person options. Please register online, or contact Lisa: 847-920-3651, email@example.com.
*Mallinckrodt is currently closed to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Check back for our bi-monthly newsletter when Mallinckrodt reopens!
- The Mallinckrodt fitness room is closed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Importance of Early Registration
It is important to register early for the trips and programs offered by Mallinckrodt because theaters, restaurants and instructors require several weeks notice for confirmation. In order to meet these deadlines, decisions must be made well in advance whether or not to cancel programs. We do not want to disappoint anyone, so please register early.
Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis payable at the time of registration. If you must cancel out of a day trip, refunds will be issued only if we are able to fill the opening from a wait list. There is a 10% service charge, or a minimum of $5 on all trip cancellations. A full refund is provided when we cancel a program or activity due to low registration.
A Special Thanks
Mallinckrodt extends its thanks and appreciation to the many organizations that support and help fund our special events and programs.